Volunteer Application Form
The Salvation Army in Abbotsford
The Salvation Army exists to share the love of Jesus Christ, meet human needs and be a transforming influence in the communities of our world.
Fill out the form below, or download a printable version by clicking here.
Do you have a question about volunteering, or need more information about the application process?
Please provide two references other than family members (friend, co-worker, minister, etc.)
If accepted as a Salvation Army volunteer, I agree to the following:
- To fulfill the volunteer hours agreed upon.
- To maintain strict confidentiality.
- To wear required identification when on duty as required.
- To provide my time and service without remuneration.
- To abide by the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
- To adhere to the smoke free environment.
- To support the principles of The Salvation Army and the implementation of the mission of The Salvation Army while on duty as a volunteer.
- To give The Salvation Army permission to contact the above named references.
- To agree to a criminal record check, if applicable.
- To show a driver’s abstract if necessary.
- To participate in training sessions when provided to help in my volunteer assignment.